The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Millwood Acres LLC v. Deb Bailey, Etna Green, $4,496
- Perma Advertising Co. Inc. v. Best Chevrolet-Buick Inc., Bremen, $3,121
- Vanderpool Law Firm PC v.
Emerson Butts, Warsaw, $521
Joe Sanchez, Pierceton, $1,921
- Snow and Sauerteig LLP v.
Bryanna Callahan, Warsaw, $6,096
Sabrina R. Lilly, Claypool, $5,696.47
- Freebyrd Inc. v.
Rick Campbell, Warsaw, $897.02
Lisa Clark, Syracuse, $1,403.14
- Canterbury House Apartments v. Heather Coleman, Warsaw, $1,636.69
- Warsaw Health System LLC v.
Tim Drake, Silver Lake, $1,678.49
Carrie K. Long, Warsaw, $3,165.46
Lori A. Method, Claypool, $2,816.01
- Rockhill Pinnick LLP v.
Allen K. Holden, Milford, $236
Samuel Stimmel, North Webster, $4,814.09
- Samuel L. Bolinger v. Calvin Klumpp, Claypool, $1,121
- Millwood Acres v. Jodi and Patrick Nelson, Etna Green, $3,142
- Windstar Park Inc. v. Jodi Pruitt, Silver Lake, $3,077
- Business Consulting & Collection v. Eric Stewart, Merrillville, $1,238.88
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Exceeding 60 MPH limit on 4-lane Non-Interstate — Artur F. Hadas, Chicago, Ill., $160.50.
Violation of Lane Use Restriction — Truck in Restricted Lane: Keith D. Hartdon, Colombus Grove, Ohio, $160.50; Michael E. Hennessy, Grand Forks, N.D, $160.50; Edward F. Quarzenski, Big Lake, Texas, $160.50; Mark S. Hancock, Gillespie, Ill., $160.50; and Dale L. Zickefoose, Wadsworth, Ohio, $160.50.
Speeding — Gage M. Owens, Warsaw, $160.50.
Disregarding Stop Sign — John L. Barros, Warsaw, $160.50.
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. James R. Conley, Warsaw, $2,160.47
- Americredit Finanacial Services Inc. v. Jeffery A. Fuller, Silver Lake, $9,292.67
- Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Richard Gamber, Syracuse, $2,376.09
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Donald Greenley, Syraceuse, $9,013.69
Gerald J. Przewoznik Jr., Mentone, $7,404.59
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. Chelsea Griffin, Pierceton, $733.04
- Midland Funding LLC v.
Debora Harmon, Warsaw, $778.80
Rodney Shilling, Pierceton, $695.87
- Rothberg Logan Warsco LLP v.
Mikel L. Johnson, Warsaw, $9,579.12
Dawn D. Slone, Bremen, $9,579.12
- Capital One Bank v.
Della M. and Lamoine J. Leckrone, Warsaw, $11,787.70
Tanya L. Simpson, Milford, $2,827.27
- Wells Fargo Bank v. Justin B. McKee, Syracuse, $8,992.23
- Drive Now Auto Credit Company Inc. v.
Jeremy Pulsipher, Pierceton, $9,695.63
Amber and Charles See, Claypool, $19,391.26
- Heritage Acceptance Corporation v. Brian Stratton, Winona Lake, $8,284.52
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Andrew Jacob Hochstetler, 32, Milford, and Mindi R. Yoder, 30, Nappanee
Lorenzo Terrazas Rico, 21, Warsaw, and Yajaira Lizeth Juarez Nunez, 24, Warsaw
Edward Laban Schmucker, 29, Etna Green, and Karen M. Calix Morales, 21, Etna Green
Oscar Jimenez Ramirez, 36, Warsaw, and Ana Karen Velazquez Cacahua, 24, Warsaw
Adam Troy Robbins, 42, Mount Juliet, Tenn., and Maureen Anne Walker, 51, Mount Juliet, Tenn.
Shawn N. Flannery, 29, Warsaw, and Bridget Noelle Davis, 22, Warsaw
Nathan L. Hart, 30, Warsaw, and Laura Elizabeth Freeman, 30, Warsaw
Miguel A. Malagon, 46, Warsaw, and Abraham Aguirre Morales, 32, Warsaw
Ryan Joseph Hamilton, 33, Warsaw, and Jessenia Berenice Ramos, 21, Winona Lake
Brandon Gabriel Halverson, 35, Warsaw, and Kendra M. Beck, 36, North Manchester
Robert Bruce Neuffer IV, 20, Warsaw, and Isabelle Alexandra Miller, 19, Plymouth
Gaylord D. Johnston, 77, Warsaw, and Sandra D. Zartman, 77, Leesburg
Wayne A. Hershberger, 21, Nappanee, and Susan Marie Borntrager, 19, Etna Green
Samuel Clare Orr, 38, Warsaw, and Jennifer N. Sheetz, 29, Warsaw
James Edward Jackson, 41, Claypool, and Carrie E. Wadkins, 35, Claypool
Thunder Lee Apache Olsen, 24, Pierceton, and Nicole Ranae Rhodes, 24, Pierceton
Landon Alan Roberts, 26, Leesburg, and Brooke Marie Berta, 26, Leesburg
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Hahn — Jonathan D. Hahn, Winona Lake, and Melissa S. Hahn, Winona Lake. Married: June 6, 1998. Separated: Jan. 15. There are three minor children.
Ray — Chelsea L. Plew-Ray, North Webster, and Nicholas Ray, Marshall, Ill. Married: Oct. 22, 2011. Separated: July 19. There are two minor children.
Gould — Eric Gould, Warsaw, and Melissa Gould, Warsaw. Married: July 14, 2001. Separated: July 19. There is one minor child.
Veach — Jessica A. Veach, Milford, and Chad R. Veach, Milford. Married: Aug. 16, 2008. Separated: July 5. There are three minor children.
Henry — Richard Henry, Pierceton, and Deborah Henry, North Webster. Married: May, 5, 1973. Separated: Oct. 15, 2016. There are no minor children.
Shuster/ Fetherolf — Gabrielle Shuster, Warsaw, and Kevin Fetherolf, Nappanee. Married: Nov. 26, 2014. Separated: Dec. 1, 2016. There are no minor children.