Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:04 p.m. Tuesday, May 2, 6800 block of East May Lane, Leesburg. Leighton B. Calloway reported theft of a Polaris Sportsman 4-wheeler.
- 1:03 a.m. Tuesday, May 2, 100 block of North Market Street, Burket. KCSD responded to report of a battery.
- 6:35 p.m. Tuesday, May 2, 5900 block of West SR 14, Silver Lake. KCSD received a call in reference to two dogs attacking chickens.
- 7:50 p.m. Tuesday, May 2, 100 block of EMS W23 Lane, North Webster. Bruce Wietting reported theft of a trailer.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:37 p.m. Tuesday, May 2, 1200 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Employees at Meijer reported theft of miscellaneous merchandise.