Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:38 p.m. Wednesday, April 26, 500 block of N. Park Avenue, Warsaw. Ashley Leann Hackworth reported a theft at her residence.
- 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, April 26, 300 block of S. High Street, Warsaw. John R. Musgrave reported credit card fraud.
- 5:02 p.m. Wednesday, April 26, 3600 block of Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Employees at Big R reported a shoplifter. A female was found to have concealed merchandise and was taken into custody.
- 8:09 p.m. Wednesday, April 26, 300 block of E. Center Street. A domestic battery was reported.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:57 p.m. Wednesday, April 26, 300 block of W. Crystal Flash Road, North Webster. Naomi Lynn Gaff reported an entry to her residence. Investigation continues.