Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:10 a.m. Saturday, April 15, 1300 block of Wooster Road, Winona Lake. A report of a vehicle leaving the scene of an accident was received.
- 6:33 p.m. Saturday, April 15, 11300 block of North East Wawasee Drive, Syracuse. KCSD was called to a residence in reference to a male shooting his neighbor’s dog with a pellet gun.
- 1:04 a.m. Sunday, April 16, 100 block of East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. A female reported violation of a restraining order.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:26 p.m. Saturday, April 15, 2500 block of Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Employees of Walmart reported a hit and run incident.
- 10:03 p.m. Sunday, April 16, 2500 block of Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Employees at Walmart reported theft of Walmart shopping cards and Otterbox cases.