Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:01 p.m. Thursday, March 30, 1700 block of North CR 175E, Warsaw. Cynthia M. Reed reported fraud.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:00 a.m. Thursday, March 30, 600 block of West Jefferson Street, Warsaw. A female reported violation of a protective order.
- 2:01 a.m. Friday, March 31, 300 block of Eastlake Drive, Warsaw. Leonard Burns reported theft of a license plate.
- 5:35 p.m. Thursday, March 30, 500 block of Oldfather Street, Warsaw. A domestic battery incident was reported.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:29 p.m. Thursday, March 30, 700 block of South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Employees at Casey’s reported fraud.