Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:59 a.m. Saturday, March 25, 600 block of North First Street, Pierceton. Philip L. Heinzman reported a stolen trailer.
- 6:20 p.m. Saturday, March 25, 100 block of EMS W30 Lane, North Webster. Joann Clemans reported theft of cash.
- 10:13 p.m. Saturday, March 25, 9600 block of East Genesee Lane, Cromwell. Louise F. Taylor reported criminal mischief to her RV.
- 10:54 p.m. Saturday, March 25, 600 block of North First Street, Pierceton. A male reported violation of a protective order.
- 8:09 p.m. Sunday, March 26, 1100 block of East Wellington Drive, Warsaw. A report was received in reference to a battery that took place.
- 8:09 p.m. Sunday, March 26, 1500 block of East CR 300N, Warsaw. A male reported theft of a Kubota excavator.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:11 p.m. Sunday, March 26, 1000 block of East Market Street, Warsaw. Tina L. Prater reported theft of a laptop.
- 3:26 p.m. Sunday, March 26, 2100 block of Dubois Drive, Warsaw. An unknown substance was found at Kosciusko Community Hospital and was collected for destruction.
Officers with the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:21 a.m. Sunday, March 25. Marshall County Police, Plymouth Police and Marshall County Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at 700 W. Garro Apt. 3, Plymouth. Three people were taken into custody for various drug offenses. Arrested were: Anthony Banks, arrested for maintaining a common nuisance, possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a syringe and HTV-life; $1,500 bond; Elysia Bailey, arrested for possession of methamphetamine and visiting a common nuisance, $3,000 bond; and Steven Richie, arrested for visiting a common nuisance, $1,000 bond.