The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Shafer Rentals LLC v.
Aaron Bailey, Silver Lake, $1,606
Kristin Harp, Burket, $837.69
- Dental Health PC v.
Tony Baker, Silver Lake, $2,040.27
John Rasmussen, Silver Lake, $807.23
- Li N Mei Zhen v. Beth and Don Conley-Eppenbaugh, Warsaw, $4,842
- Shipley Properties LLC v. Brandi and Kerry Fribley, Leesburg, $5,717.78
- Warsaw Health System LLC v.
April Fuller, Silver Lake, $1,954.09
Matthew Hohman, Warsaw, $2,110.08
Christopher E. Konkle, Warsaw, $1,639.37
Kristopher W. Leasure, North Webster, $4,432.33
Connie Snyder, South Whitley, $819.34
Garrick E. Sparkman, Warsaw, $2,525.24
- Fort Wayne Neurology v. Joshua Howard, Warsaw, $338.23
- Owen Family Funeral Home v.
Stephanie D. Kaufman, Milford, $5,456.91
Twila D. Zentz, Pierceton, $3,158.53
- Grimm & Grimm v. Debbie McNee, Warsaw, $3,035.05
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Michael A. Meade, Mentone, $666.30
- Miner & Lemon LLP v. Jeffrey E. Mercer, Fort Wayne, $2,431
- The Collection Company v. Renee L. Robertson, South Whitley, $1,369.28
- Wihebrink Landscape Mgmt. v. Mike Sikora, Warsaw, $936
- Vanderpool Law Office v. Jason Stover, Milford, $1,361
- Taylor Investments LLC v. Brian and Marissa Stratton, Warsaw, $8,864.88
- SAC Finance Inc. v. Joshua V. Thomas, Winona Lake, $6,116.65
- Eastwood Apt of Warsaw LLC v. Eric and Nicholas Williamson, Warsaw, $3,262
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Midland Funding LLC v.
Brian Apt, Mentone, $4,113.99
Brendon Cummings, Syracuse, $7,686.05
Caitlin Downton, Warsaw, $753.58
Jimmie Floyd, Warsaw, $767.59
Angelica Hilliard, Mentone, $829.87
Brandi Riner, Warsaw, $750.15
Cheryl Robinson, Mentone, $887.52
Sabrina Smarr, Warsaw, $1,030.40
Dane Thompson, Warsaw, $908.31
Steven Vandyke, Warsaw, $874.13
Lisa Watts, Leesburg, $751.51
- Personal Finance Company v.
Renee S. Atkins, Bourbon, $8,289.88
Daniel S. and Melissa Beck, Rochester, $7,941.68
Heidi R. Dolbee, Leesburg, $4,274.43
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v.
Mary Bauer, Mentone, $732.09
- Citibank v. Karen L. Cory, Syracuse, $3,933.75
- Discover Bank v.
Aric R. Davis, Silver Lake, $6,623.08
Amy R. Widman, Warsaw, $6,395.86
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Phillip Endicott, Warsaw, $5,566.55
Deborah A. Guerrero, Silver Lake, $8,711.73
Taylor Shanes, Silver Lake, $5,770.32
- Warsaw Health System LLC v. Richard Lewis, Warsaw, $3,201.42
- Barclay’s Bank Delaware v. Tami J. Shaw, Etna Green, $2,352.74
- Capital One Bank v. Robert E. Wenzel, Syracuse, $2,522.45
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Douglas H. Lankford, Roanoke, $158.50; Joshua Dougherty, Villa Park, Ill., $158.50.
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt — Joseph M Krizman, Syracuse, $25; Andrew D Myers, London, Ohio, $25.
Speeding – Exceeding 60 mph Limit on 4-Lane Non-Interstate — Austin W Csenar, North Liberty, $158.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Timothy Wayne Godbey, 37, Milford, and Kara Jo Waldbeser, 38, Milford
Joseph Lee Rose, 39, Pierceton, and Katherine Ilene, 38, Pierceton
Andrew Ray White, 23, Warsaw, and Jacquelyn Vogt, 34, Warsaw
Michael Edward Myers, 27, Milford, and Aceria Ann Banet, 30, Milford
Carter Tee Claud, 34, Syracuse, and Heather Marie Tackett, 23, Syracuse
David E. Letsch, 61, Warsaw, and Dalene F. Goshert, 64, Winona Lake
Sukhwinder Singh, 21, Syracuse, and Rebecca Doty, 26, Syracuse
Calvin James Beard, 20, Pierceton, and Felicia Cris Ann Yates Valdez, 21, Pierceton
Benjamin Scott Cole, 24, Warsaw, and Ashley Joan Bentele, 22, Warsaw
Robert S. Blair, 32, Warsaw, and Autumn B. Stahl, 29, Syracuse
Jordan David Dotson, 32, Warsaw, and Brittani A. Lashbrook, 26, Warsaw
Brandon Alfred-Caleb Lyles, 22, Syracuse, and Kylie Marie Elizabeth, 26, Syracuse
Scott A. Armey, 30, Warsaw, and Theresa S. Bumblis, 26, Warsaw
Travis Lamont Holland, 33, Pierceton, and Bre-Anne Lorraine-Rosetta Butts, 31, Pierceton
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
England — Jessica England, Kosciusko County, and Jason England, Warrenville South Carolina. Married: March 31, 2003. Separated: May 30, 2011. There are three minor children.
Scott — Katherine Scott, Warsaw, and Travis Scott, Claypool. Married: June 25, 2011. Separated: March 18, 2017. There are two minor children.
Manning — Brock Manning, Milford, and Tara Manning, Milford. Married: June 19, 2002. Separated: March 15, 2017. There are two minor children.
Cox — Lauren Cox, Pierceton, and David Cox, Columbia City. Married: Sept. 20, 2013. Separated: Sept. 27, 2016. There are two minor children.
Hensley — Cody Hensley, Syracuse, and Chrystal Hensley, Elkhart. Married: April 27, 2009. Separated: Feb. 9, 2017. There are two minor children.
Grindle — Jeff Grindle, Pierceton, and Cassandra Grindle, Warsaw. Married: March 12, 2016. Separated: Oct. 1, 2016. There are no minor children.
Cochran — Christopher Cochran, Syracuse, and Taylor Cochran, Syracuse. Married: May 11, 2013. Separated: June 2016. There are no minor children.
St. John — Deborah St. John, Leesburg, and Janice St. John, Des Plaines, Ill. Married: July 7, 2016. Separated: Oct. 9, 2016. There are no minor children.