Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:16 p.m. Thursday, March 2, 2500 block Walton Blvd, Warsaw. Officials at Rent A Center reported a possible attempted burglary.
- 12:24 p.m. Friday, March 3, 2000 block East Winona Avenue and North Bay Drive, Warsaw. Derek Charles Krichbaum reported a found cell phone.
- 7:12 a.m. Saturday, March 4, 100 block East Canal Street, Warsaw. Christopher L. Holsclaw turned in three found bicycles to WPD.
- 9:57 a.m. Saturday, March 4, 800 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Freedom Oil reported criminal trespass.
Offices with the Kosciusko Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:48 a.m. Friday, March 3, 100 block South Main Street, Claypool. A male reported an invasion of privacy.