Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:35 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Gregory Lee Reese reported the theft of a hunting bow.
- 6:57 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, 3600 block East CR 1300N, Syracuse. Donald K. Coplen reported the theft of $150 cash.
- 12:26 a.m. Monday, Jan. 23, 4900 block East Pierceton Road, Pierceton. Dustin Jay Rink reported a burglary attempt.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:43 p.m. Friday, Jan. 20, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. A Walmart employee reported the theft of over $750 of items.
Officers with Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:29 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 21, 500 block Meadow View Drive, Syracuse. Russell F. Sproat reported a theft.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:48 p.m. Friday, Jan. 20, 300 block North Main Street, North Webster. Amanda L. Fretz reported a theft from a vehicle while parked at the North Webster Community Center.