Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:08 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 15, 1600 block of East CR 200N, Warsaw. Rita D. Stover reported a burglary.
- 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, 9800 block of North Lincoln Road, Syracuse. Monica L. Cannon reported theft of a Playstation.
- 12:48 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 15, 900 block of Raintree Road, Warsaw. A female reported harassment.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:03 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, 500 block of Ross Avenue, Warsaw. Amy S. Nette reported auto theft.
- 5:54 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, 700 block of East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. A report was received of sexual battery that occurred at a massage parlor.
- 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 15, 1200 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Employees of Meijer reported theft of jewelry.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:08 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 15, 1400 block of Rutland Court, Winona Lake. Ryan Daniel Weidenbenner reported theft of money, jewelry, electronics and firearms.