Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, 400 block of Clinic Court, Warsaw. Dontice Greer reported theft of a black leather wallet containing a bank card, social security card, birth certificate and over $200 cash.
- 5:25 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, 900 block of Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Lesa G. Regenos reported the theft of medication.
- 9:12 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, 300 block of West Market Street, Warsaw. Employees at Owens Supermarket reported an incident of criminal trespass by a male subject.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:18 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, 4500 block of West CR 200S, Warsaw. Joe L. Rosbrugh reported a burglary.
Officers with the Bourbon Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:30 a.m. Friday, Jan. 13, 300 block West Park Street, Bourbon. A female reported being battered by Jeffrey H. Jackson, Bourbon. Police located Jackson, who was intoxicated, and after an investigation arrested Jackson on felony domestic battery due to a previous conviction. He was given a future court date and a cash bond of $1,500.
- 12:49 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, 400 block of North Lincoln. Police were notified of a domestic situation. When police arrived, they found that a domestic battery had taken place. Arrested was Matthew S. Sechrist, Bourbon, who was charged with domestic battery and given a future court date. Bond: $750 cash.