WARSAW — The Indiana Department of Education has released the 2015-2016 school accountability grades.
According to the IDOE, school accountability grades are based on a new formula designed to be less complex and focus on both individual growth and performance.
The formula focuses on the components of student performance, student growth, student improvement and multiple measure. The new A-F formula is based on a combination of scores from student’s english/language arts and math assessments, indicates students individual growth and assesses graduation rates and college readiness in high schools.
Local schools received the following grades:
Warsaw Community School Corporation
- Lincoln Elementary School – A
- Claypool Elementary School – B
- Eisenhower Elementary School – B
- Harrison Elementary School – B
- Leesburg Elementary School – B
- Jefferson Elementary School – B
- Madison Elementary School – C
- Washington Elementary School – B
- Edgewood Middle School – B
- Lakeview Middle School – D
- Warsaw Community High School – B
Tippecanoe Valley School Corporation
- Mentone Elementary School -B
- Akron Elementary School – C
- Tippecanoe Valley Middle School – C
- Tippecanoe Valley High School – B