The Manufacturing Associate will provide assistance throughout the plant as needed by performing simple machine operation and other miscellaneous production and shipping tasks as assigned, while assisting in achieving excellent quality standards. Principles of Safety, Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Innovation.
• Operate machines and/or perform simple production tasks in the manufacturing of medical devices.
• Operate machines that have already been set up.
• Prepare and load parts as instructed.
• Perform assembly.
• Perform simple inspections during production to detect quality problems.
• Ensure material and required documentation is complete and correct, and that certifications are present.
• Verify certifications with customer print specifications and router procedures.
• Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors and/or management as deemed appropriate.
Please email resume [email protected] or call 765-775-3571
We will be setting up interviews for the week of January 9th!