The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Bank of America v.
Libaldo Asua, Mentone, $3,844.23
- Indiana Physical Therapy v.
Brenda K. Ball, North Webster, $188.05
Pamela S. Bencze, Warsaw, $1,242.70
Angel M. Parker, Rochester, $271
Shawna L. Smith, Shelbyville,$406.58
- R&T Green Acres v.
April R. Bayne, Warsaw, $421
- Money Matters v.
Bernardo Cisneros, Warsaw, $466.10
Bobbie Davis II, Syracuse, $677.38
Brandi and Kerry Fribley, Milford, $1100.80
Terry L. McClure, North Webster, $454
Jonathon D. Shpherd, North Manchester, $592
Angelica Vijil, Warsaw, $331
Michelle Wehr AKA Puckett, Warsaw, $2,083
- One Advantage FKA First Source v. Victoria L. Cole, Milford, $1,359.68
- Culver Development v.
- Michael Coyle, Nappanee, $1,092.02
Billy Mitchell, Nappanee, $1,398.92
- Glen Ruch v. Russell Creamer, Warsaw, $1,145.95
- McArthur Mental Health v.
Jonathan P. Doll, Warsaw, $1,096.06
Lu Eastwood, Warsaw, $672.54
Christopher A. Eldridge, Syracuse, $553.52
Shauna Perkins, Silver Lake, $585.50
- Dale Degroff v. Chris Green, Mentone, $754.45
- City of South Bend v.
Zachary Kausal, Syracuse, $1,247.61
Laine V. Yeazel, Syracuse, $1,008.72
- Moemi and Jose Guzman v. Jaclyn Miller, Syracuse, $2,796.49
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- SAC Finance v. Leon R. Anderson, Goshen, $13,963
- Cavalry SPV I, LLC v. Teisha Eakright, Warsaw, $6,361.17
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Rose L. Elliott, Warsaw, $17,438.53
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Roberta K. Gregory, Warsaw, $4,915.76
- Capital One Bank v. Kelly J. Horn, North Webster, $1,578.36
- Onemain Financial of Indiana v. Samantha Pearish, Cromwell, $3,510.70
- State of Indiana v. Andrew West, Silver Lake, $18,861.37
- Midland Funding LLC v. Joyce Wiley, Winona Lake, $14,587.87
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
No valid driver’s license — Roberto Sanchez, Warsaw, $158.50.
Failure to use safety belt — Kyle D. Patterson, Leesburg, $25.
Speeding – exceeding 60 mph limit on 4-lane non-interstate — Angel Chaney, Fort Wayne, $158.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Zachariah John Baughman, 19, Pierceton, and Mary Ann Wilson, 19, Claypool
Carlos Hernandez-Munguia, 31, Warsaw, and Maricela Echeverria Trevino, 31, Warsaw
Brandon Maurice Cannon, 31, Warsaw, and Shanna Marie Wright, 32, Warsaw
Jerry E. Bickel, 53, Warsaw, and Jamie E. Pearson-Bickel, 54, Warsaw
Joshua Matthew McMann, 28, Monroe, and Sarah Renee Johnson, 22, Claypool
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Beer — Cheryl Beer, Syracuse, and James Beer, Syracuse. Married: May 20, 2006. Separated: April 13, 2016. There are two minor children.
Jackson — Whitney Jackson, Mentone, and Allen Jackson, Mentone. Married: Jan. 5, Separated: Dec. 2, 2016. There are two minor children.
Sizemore — Jerika Sizemore, Warsaw, and Jason Sizemore, Warsaw. Married: April 11, 2011. Separated: Dec. 13, 2016. There is one minor child.
Gaff — David Gaff, Syracuse, and Naomi Gaff, North Webster. Married: May 5, 2008. Separated: April 5, 2009. There is one minor child.
Miller/Suber — Amanda Miller, Pierceton, and Jacob Suber, Warsaw.Married: May 7, 2016. Separated: Nov. 24, 2016. There is one minor child.
Crousore — Kelli Crousore, South Whitley, and Andrew Crousore, Warsaw. Married: April 9, 2011. Separated: Oct. 22, 2016. There are two minor children.
Prater — Jeffery Prater, Warsaw, and Brittany Prater, Sharpsville. Married: May 3, 2015. Separated: Nov. 10, 2016. There are two minor children.
Johnson — Shirley Johnson, Warsaw, and Randy Johnson, Warsaw. Married: July 4, 2008. Married: Dec. 7, 2016. There are no minor children.