The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Stucky, Lauer & Young, LLP v.
Heather Addair, Warsaw, $472.79
Hadley Gill, Leesburg, $746.07
Krystina Ponder, Syracuse, $857.55
Angela K. Tignor, Warsaw, $1,755.57
- Blackford Law Office v.
Charity Bailey, Warsaw, $3,751.72
Josh J. Bolin, Warsaw, $4,307.62
Zebulen T. Dotson, Warsaw, $1,834.97
Hannah D. Sanchez, Leesburg, $2,660.49
- Fort Wayne Pediatrics v. Adam and Ashley Bender, Warsaw, $2,091.06
- Fort Wayne Neurology v.
Kimberly Chapman, Pierceton, $1,163.43
Tiffany Isley, Warsaw, $491.10
Cruz Murillo, Warsaw, $496.71
- Reed Earhart Lennox & Barrett v.
Amy Comadoll, Leesburg, $1,305.20
Gregory Zorn, Columbia City, $521.41
- The Car Company v. Elizabeth Dunderman, Goshen, $316
- Shaffer Rentals LLC v.
Jonathen Lovelace, Claypool, $1,246
Kyler Turk, Winona Lake, $1,606
Jason Venegas, Warsaw, $1,606
- Daniel Krach Opthalmology v. Lorie A. Parrett
- Martin Financial Management v. Robert P. Snell, Warsaw, $335.02
- Anthony Wayne Credit Adjusters v. Rick Wright, Warsaw, $883.18
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Discover Bank v.
Donald E. Beach, Warsaw, $3,210.87
Amber Raczkowski, Milford, $2,486.43
- Heritage Acceptance Corporation v.
Tracee Blosser, Syracuse, $12,689.82
Geneva Kubsch, Warsaw, $7,419.37
- Capital One Bank v.
Nicole L. Chevillott, Syracuse, $2,320.11
Gerald W. Cox, Winona Lake, $2,822.02
Sonya L. Roberts, Warsaw, $4,913.34
Brigette D. Lindeman, Warsaw, $10,711.53
Emily L. Rorick, Warsaw, $2,072.42
Alina Solis, Syracuse, $4,928.27
- Midwest America Federal Credit v. Gordon N. Easterday Jr., Claypool, $11,774.30
- Betty A. McFarren v. Nona J. Hoffhein, Warsaw, $10,156
- Personal Finance Company v. Robin M. Hopkins, Warsaw, $3,675.38
- Bank of America v. Linda C. Keirn, Mentone, $7,617.49
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
Nathan Miller, Warsaw, $962.57
Joseph Ream, Etna Green, $881.60
Larry Robertson, Leesburg, $1,056.85
- Midland Funding LLC v. Wanda Thompson, South Whitley, $9,076.23
- Springleaf Financial v. Joel Varela, Atwood, $9,020.54
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. Roger D. West, Roann, $2,755.59
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Expired Plates: Sean R. Mills, Fort Wayne, $158.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Robert Byron Evans, 74, Gallatin, Texas, and Christine Haywood, 74, Warsaw
Saul Cuautle Tochimani, 28, Warsaw, and Esmerelda Velazquez, 23, Warsaw
Christopher L. Ganshorn, 42, Syracuse, and Kimberlee Catherine Nusbaum, 41, Syracuse
Leonard Oliver Burns, 21, Warsaw, and Tabatha Marie Lee, 21, Warsaw
Andrew Otho Hohman, 33, Warsaw, and Brittany MIchelle Creekmore, 25, Warsaw
Carlye Nicole Snider, 26, Warsaw, and Audria N De Lucenay, 28, Warsaw
Michael Anthony Reynolds, 42, South Bend, and Stephanie Lynn Reynolds, 28, Etna Green
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Stills — Devva Stills, Etna Green, and Jeff Stills, Bourbon. Married: Aug. 22, 2009. Separated: Oct. 17, 2016. There are two minor children.
Carter — James Carter, Warsaw, and Lori Carter, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 27, 1988. Separated: Oct. 2016. There are no minor children.
Hagan — Abbey Hagen, Warsaw, and Steven Hagan, Huntertown. Married: June 18, 1994. Separated: April 17, 2016. There are three minor children.
Dewitt — Tessa Dewitt, Warsaw, and Michael Dewitt, Knox. Married: Dec. 10, 2013. Separated: Dec. 2, 2016. There is one minor child.
Robbins — Krystan Robbins, Warsaw, and Alan Robbins, Bourbon. Married: July 26, 2008. Separated: Oct. 2015. There are two minor children.
Islas — Anna Islas, Warsaw, and Ramon Islas, Warsaw. Married: July 15, 1994. Separated: May 4, 2014. There are no minor children.
Baumgartner — David Baumgartner, Warsaw, and Jennifer Baumgartner, Warsaw. Married: Feb. 14, 1993. Separated: Nov. 22, 2016. There are no minor children.