The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Synergy RV Transport, Inc. v.
Dennis Ames, Sr., Lebanon, $713.73
Jeremy Cofield, Metropolis, Ill., $1,217.11
David Johnson, Pinellas Park, Fla., $997.61
Harry McLain, Statesville, N.C., $613.65
- Money Matters Professional v.
Randy W. Avery, Syracuse, $586
Mac D. Burmeister, Warsaw, $470
Amber A. Diehl, Mentone, $1,349.15
Ashley J. Gregory, Warsaw, $609.20
Jessica Honeycutt, Rochester, $579.47
Jeremy D. Thomas, North Manchester, $503
- Rockhill Pinnick LLP v. Roberta Baldillez, Warsaw, $1,331.96
- Timothy J. and Janice L. Torrence v. William Brewer, North Manchester, $4,346
- Shaffer Rentals v.
Amber Bromley, Warsaw, $969
Dallas Maynard, Warsaw, $969
- Owen Family Funeral Home v. Janae T. Davis, $662.41
- FR Syracuse v.
Michael Dennis, New Haven, $4,899.01
Stacy Gribbins, New Haven, $4,899.01
Joshua Knapp, Syracuse, $6,131
Christopher Knight, North Webster, $3,878.65
Cassidy Mauricio, Fort Wayne, $6,131
Daniel Slone, Milford, $4,931
Megan Spaw, Milford, $4,931
Gage Trowbridge, Syracuse, $6,131
- Canterbury House Apartments v.
Tammy Dishman, Warsaw, $3,447.51
Ashley Miller, Warsaw, $3,447.51
April Ware, Warsaw, $3,577.77
- Mary L. Dixon v. Andrea and Patrick England, Leesburg, $6,500.98
- Anthony Wayne Credit Adjusters v. Brooke Frantz, North Webster, $1,042.64
- Warsaw Health Systems v.
Marci J. Jacobs, Warsaw, $3,707.16
Tim E. Lowman, Warsaw, $2,993.41
Christina D. Moore, Pierceton, $952.94
Ashley Mueller, Syracuse, $981.03
Jason I. Nickle, Cromwell, $5,318.32
Robbie G. Pelfrey, Warsaw, $2,761.37
Bradey M. Prater, Warsaw, $2,216. 62
Kathy A. Rensberger, Warsaw, $1,124.40
Jesse Rivera, Warsaw, $6,071.69
Mary Rock, Mentone, $1,330.82
Kyle J. Sexton, Warsaw, $888.75
Erin Shalley, Winona Lake, $5,863.75
Dustin E. Shenefield, Leesburg, $1,492.31
Nicholas P. Shepherd, Warsaw, $1,307.54
Robert S. Spangle, Claypool, $850.16
Nicole R. Sweatland, Syracuse, $3,055.04
Arielle Thompson, Syracuse, $1,754.42
Melissa Wilson, Warsaw, $3,222.82
- James Lemler v. Beth Maull, Warsaw, $1,885.53
- Western Property Services v. Krystal L. and Lee A. Meeks, Sturgis, Mich., $2,682.28
- Shamrock Village Mobile Home Park v.
Amanda Miller, Pierceton, $984.84
Jacob Suber, Warsaw, $984.84
- Chad and Annie Zartman v. Patricia Pitts, Warsaw, $2,408.66
- B&B Farms of Leesburg LLC v. Amanda Prater Hall, Warsaw, $3,957.67
- Heron Preserve v. Mindy Ruiz, Winona Lake, $2,036.01
- Anthony Wayne v. Buck Slone, Marion, $0.00
- LJR v.
Patricia Sobieck, Knox, $1,541
Craig Spath, Huntington, $1,646
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Cyrus E. Arrowood, Warsaw, $8,412.13
- Capital One Bank v. Kelley Brubaker, Warsaw, $1,540.02
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v.
Chris Delacruz, Silver Lake, $1,931.05
Melinda Halverson, Warsaw, $811.19
Travis Miller, Syracuse, $822.37
Ethel L. Plath, Warsaw, $929.62
- National Collegiate Student Loan v. Rachel A. Kelley, Warsaw, $6,177.32
- Cach, LLC v. Amanda Prater, Warsaw, $1,215.07
- Discover Bank v. Juan Rico, Warsaw, $4,366.43
- Helvey & Associates v. John and Jennie Zolman, Warsaw, $9,440
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Expired Plates: Jose G. Nunez Nunez, Warsaw, $158.50.
Failure of Occupant To Use Safety Belt: Justin R. Lock, Columbia City, dismissed; Carrie S. Finken, Pierceton, dismissed; Terence M. Healy, South Bend, $25.
Speeding: Nicole A. Ziegler, Youngstown, Ohio, dismissed.
Child Restraint System Violation: Carrie S. Finken, Pierceton, dismissed.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Tristen J. Lortie, 29, Warsaw, and Wendy D. Trueblood, 32, Warsaw
Brandon A. Tackett, 29, Claypool, and Holly Jo Stamper, 30, Warsaw
Jeffrey A. Smith, 31, Pierceton, and Kara L. Johnson, 29, Pierceton
David Alan Coe, 23, Warsaw, and Andrea Faith Warren, 21, Warsaw
Brett Alexander Kreft, 24, Warsaw, and Ashlee Marie Roseboom, 24, Warsaw
Peter Benjamin Kauffman, 21, Goshen, and Jamie Marie Taylor, 22, Warsaw
Terrance Lee Buck, 63, Syracuse, and Lilly Diane Hicks, 62, Syracuse
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Evett — Samantha Evett, Warsaw, and Maranda Evett, Warsaw. Married: May 7, 2016. Separated: Sept. 12, 2016. There are no minor children.
Cox — Wendy L. Cox, Pierceton, and Jeremy W. Cox, Warsaw. Married: Nov. 24, 2007. Separated: July 29, 2016. There are no minor children.
Miller — Amy M. Miller, Bremen, and Nathan S. Miller, Warsaw. Married: July 2, 2005. Separated: Sept. 14, 2016. There are no minor children.
Young — Jennifer Young, Bourbon, and William Young, Bourbon. Married: March 14, 1998. Separated: Sept. 30, 2016. There are two minor children.
Meeks — Christina A. Liberti-Meeks, Pierceton, and Richard E. Meeks, Pierceton. Married: Sept. 21, 2012. Separated: Oct. 7, 2016. There are no minor children.
Cox — Dana R. Cox, Warsaw, and Shane D. Cox, Warsaw. Married: Dec. 11, 2004. Separated: Sept. 28, 2016. There are three minor children.
Glor — Kathryn D. Glor, Warsaw, and John C. Glor, Warsaw. Married: July 2, 1988. Separated: Sept. 29, 2016. There are no minor children.