The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Discover Bank v. Brian D. Apt, Mentone, $3,691.60
- Lake City Animal Clinic v.
Brenda Baldridge, $487.09
Michelle Mikesell, Silver Lake, $331.92
- Michiana Anesthesia Care, P.C. v. Paul Bartels, North Webster, $1,460.95
- Warsaw Health System LLC v.
Kristi Bodley, Winona Lake, $1,955.18
Ruth E. Ellis, Pierceton, $996.57
Marion Lilly, Syracuse, $2,299
Chastity Osborne, Mentone, $2,598.30
Samantha F. Payton, Pierceton, $1,364.80
Matthew Robertson, Pierceton, $2,059.96
Linda K. Warrenramsey, Warsaw, $1,361.02
- Shaffer Rentals v. Doris & Larry Bush, Warsaw, $2,034.84
- Showbarker LLC v.
Travis Coday, Syracuse, $962.59
Kevin Klein, Warsaw, $517.93
- City of South Bend v.
Christopher Creekmore, Pierceton, $1,296.14
Christopher Creekmore, Pierceton, $1,268.93
- One Advantage LLC v.
Amy L. Curry, Syracuse, $1,478.49
Stephen Dickson, North Webster, $4,543.66
Christopher J. Grimes, Syracuse, $1,639.14
- Reed Earhart Lennox & Barrett v. Kerry E. Fribley, North Webster, $612.91
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Roberta M. Hershberger, Warsaw, $4,796.82
- Kerry L. Morton v.
Floyd F. Krenn, Plymouth, $4,181
Joe Sanchez, Warsaw, $4,181
- Blackford Law Office v. Aliesha W. Stevens, Warsaw, $1,828.77
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Fort Wayne Radiology Association v. Mary B. Bradley, Sidney, $1,379.60
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. Andrea Chupp, Milford, $842.89
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Kim Motherwell, Grand Rapids, Mich., $23,613.79
- Sagamore Community Federal v. Christopher M. Murray, Bunker Hill, $6,117.89
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Nancy Planck, Leesburg, $5,599.64
- Discover Bank v. Rose A. Price-Cihlar, Syracuse, $16,575.91
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Kelsey Hedrick, Warsaw, $192.50; Marcia A. Erickson, Warsaw, $158.50; Jack A. Engler, Warsaw, $158.50, Rhonda K. Anderson, Claypool $192.50.
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt — Cameron M. Lowe, Warsaw, $25; Allyson N. Wright, Warsaw, $25; BryanJason Passenger, Vicksburg, Mich., $25.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Ryan Jonathan Gutzwiller, 33, Chicago and Christina Schmitt, 25, Chicago
Jordan Christopher Cassatt, 19, North Webster and Taysha Lynn Crittendoon, 20, North Webster
Patrick K. Weimer, 52, Warsaw and Becky K. Keefer, 52, Warsaw
Joseph Luis Criswell, 36, Pierceton and Kimberly Sue Chapman, 30, Pierceton
Robert Ray Phillip Bedward, 34, Etna Green and Ashley Denise Cook, 36, Franklin
Gerald S. Brown, 64, Cromwell and Audrey Lynn Keene, 48, Cromwell
Trent Jay Boganwright, 26, Claypool and Hannah Lanay Miller, 25, Claypool
Samuel Ray Allen, 56, Claypool and Charlotte L. Allen, 50, Claypool
Eric L. Cook, 34, Warsaw and Robin Nicole Reed, 41, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Howard — Terry J. Howard, Milford, and Tabatha Howard, Milford. Married: Sept. 29, 2012. Separated: Aug. 1, 2016. There are no minor children.
Owens — Ivonne Owens, Warsaw, and Christopher Owens, Warsaw. Married: May 6, 2000. Separated: Aug. 20, 2016. There are two minor children.
Streby — Jeffrey T. Streby, Syracuse, and Brandi Streby, Syracuse. Married: Feb. 12, 2001. Separated: Aug. 14, 2016. There are no minor children.
Stratton — Marisa Stratton, Winona Lake, and Brian Stratton, Winona Lake. Married: June 10, 2009. Separated: Aug. 29, 2016. They have two minor children.