Officers with with Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:07 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Tonya S. Kuhl reported credit/debit card fraud.
- 7:06 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23, 9300 block of South CR 750 West, Claypool. Jerry Wayne Hendrix reported the theft of Vivance and Trazidone medication from his home.
- 1:08 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24, 300 block East CR 1250N, Milford. Troy D. Cleveland reported theft of a firearm.
- 8:30 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 2700 block South CR 600E, Pierceton. Jeanna K. Moore reported credit card fraud.
- 9:05 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 2600 block East Forest Circle, Warsaw. Tyler Andrew Parker reported an ATM fraud.
- 9:05 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 8900 block East Hatchery Road, Syracuse. Daniel R. Strattman reported a residential entry by an intoxicated male.
- 2:54 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 900 block of East CR 900N, Milford. Paul E. Slusher reported theft of a firearm.