Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:28 a.m. Monday, Sept. 19, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Joyce Marie Giles reported damage to her car while in the Walmart parking lot.
- 10:15 a.m. Monday, Sept. 19, 2000 block Deer Trail, Warsaw. Martin A. Stephens reported that his pool liner had been cut.
- 1:40 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19, 3600 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Roxanne Wildman reported debit card fraud.
- 4:49 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Walmart reported a theft.
- 7:05 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19, 3000 block Inverness Point, Warsaw. Female reported a battery.
- 9:18 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 20, 300 block West Market Street, Warsaw. Bruce Andrew Bruner reported his van stolen.
- 7:07 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 20, 400 block Wexford Place, Warsaw. David Allen Hale reported items stolen from his shed.