KOSCIUSKO COUNTY — Contractors in Marshall, Elkhart, Kosciusko, Fulton and St. Joseph Counties are encouraged to attend a free breakfast meeting to learn about REAL Services work with REAL Services mechanical and insulation work on the homes of low income families. REAL Services is seeking qualified contractors in the areas of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and insulation to work on homes to make them safe and energy efficient.
The information meeting will be held at 8 a.m. on Oct. 11 at REAL Services, 1151 South Michigan St., South Bend
Breakfast will be provided. A program representative from the Indiana Community Action Association will speak to attendees about the program and be available to answer questions.
The hour- long session will include information regarding the requirements of becoming a contractor for the program and how you might experience opportunities for your business to grow. Benefits of the program include:
- Contractors identify (and may limit) the region they work in.
- REAL Services targets a maximum 7 day turnaround for payment after work is inspected and approved.
- Training of your staff by certified professionals provided at no cost.
- No advertising is needed, REAL Services identifies the customers.
- Steady year round work.
- Homes are all pre-audited by certified program auditors.
Call 1-800-552-7928 (extension 2645), to make a reservation for the meeting.