Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:48 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, at the 3300 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Courtney Lynn Sale reported a hit and run to her vehicle in the Kmart parking lot.
- 4:51 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, at the 100 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Officials at CVS Pharmacy reported a theft.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:24 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, at the 8900 block of East CR 400N, Pierceton. Robert A. Rector reported the theft of $500 cash.
- 11:41 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, at the 100 block of EMS B1 Lane, Leesburg. Yvonne K. Dollahan reported the theft of her jewelry.
- 11:57 p.m. Thursday Sept. 8. at the 4300 block of South CR 450W, Claypool. Rebecca Lauren Rogaskie reported the theft of firearms.