Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:25 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 24, 100 block of West Van Buren Street, Leesburg. Paul Anthony Elvidge reported a battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 22, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Personnel at the Warsaw Community Public Library reported a stolen library card.
- 2:09 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 24, 400 block of South Detroit Street, Warsaw. Christopher Eugene Konkle reported a burglary at his residence, with tools, electronics, recordings and $2 Confederate bills stolen.
- 4:04 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 24, 100 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Employees at CVS Pharmacy reported a theft of alcohol.
- 12:13 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 24, 700 block of West Center Street, Warsaw. An unnamed subject reported a domestic battery with strangulation.
- 10:34 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23, 1300 block of Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Kathryn A. Langohr reported a battery involving bodily waste and battery of a public official.
- 10:27 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23, 900 block of East Garfield Street, Warsaw. Jamie Lynn Kohn reported a battery.
- 10:46 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23, 200 block of North Union Street, Warsaw. Steven C. Ferber reported an incident of disorderly conduct.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:18 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 24, 600 block of Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Officers responded to reports of a runaway.
- 9:17 p.m. Monday, Aug. 22, 100 block of Lakelawn Drive, Winona Lake. Officers responded to a call about a battery.