WARSAW — Crews are responding to a fire on Rosemont Avenue, Warsaw.
The fire is reported to have started in a trash can, then spread to the garage and to part of the house.
Firefighters had the flames out quickly, though the garage and house continued to smolder. No people or pets were injured. There was smoke damage to the house, causing the residents to be temporarily displaced.
As far as the extent of the damage, a dollar amount has not been calculated, though one vehicle, a van, was inside the garage at the time of the fire.