KOSCIUSKO COUNTY — The 2016 Annual Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County Dinner, Dance and Auction is being held at Tippecanoe Lake Country Club, North Kalorama Road, Leesburg, at 6 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 27. The theme for this year’s event is “A Nautical Night Under the Lights – Set Sail for A Night of Giving.”
Join others for dinner, live/silent auctions and music.
Among the auction items being offered this year include:
- Dinner and Wine Pairing for four at Cerulean Restaurant
- One week stay for up to four people at a cottage in Gatlinburg, Tenn.
- One week stay for up to six people at a condo on Anna Maria Island which includes a boat cruise from Cortez to Marina Jack’s for dinner.
- Hamilton Experience: Broadway tickets to see the musical Hamilton, dinner with cast members, private in theater meet and greet, signed cast poster.
- UCLA basketball signed by Steve Alford
- Four Colts tickets with parking pass
- Kinzie Hotel downtown Chicago – two night stay
- Five pound box of chocolates from Olympia Candy Kitchen
The Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County raised over $200,000 in 2015 through The Spring Fashion Show, Cocktails for Cancer, Annual Golf Outing, Annual Gala/Auction, Memorials and other donations.
The Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County exists to assist cancer patients with various expenses, such as, rent, mortgages, electrical bills, prescriptions, etc. If you are interested in attending or donating towards the event, contact Julee Rauch at [email protected], Liz Surface at [email protected] or Jennifer Stewart at [email protected]
For the most up to date information on the Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County, visit www.cancercarefundkc.org.
Take a moment to “like” its page on Facebook (Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County).