Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:50 p.m. Sunday, July 31, at the 800 block of North Timberline Circle East, Warsaw. Wendy F. Melancon reported $1,300 worth of computer hardware/software was stolen from her vehicle.
- 8 p.m. Sunday, July 31, at the 9600 block of East Genesee Lane, Cromwell. Amber R. Zollinger reported criminal mischief to her fish tank. Zollinger reported detergent was dumped into the tank killing her fish.
- 12:17 a.m. Saturday, July 30, at the 100 block of East Main Street, Silver Lake. The KCSD dispatch received calls of referencing an intoxicated male subject breaking windows of Silver Lake Businesses.
- 9:52 p.m. Saturday, July 30, at the 8200 block of East US 30, Pierceton. Terry D. Baker reported the theft of $3,000 worth of computer hardware/software taken from his vehicle.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:44 a.m. Wednesday, July 27, at the 200 block of West Fourth Street/North West Street, Milford. A vehicle struck a street sign and a NIPSCO pole at West Fourth Street and North West Street, then fled the scene.
- 4:14 p.m. Friday, July 29, at the 600 block of West Emeline Street, Milford. Milford Middle School reported their new track had been defaced.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:48 p.m. Saturday, July 30, at the 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Employees of Wal-Mart reported a theft of alchohol
- 7:19 p.m. Friday, July 27, at the 3700 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. A katana and cane sword were seized per court order.
- 6:24 p.m. July 27, at the 300 block of Argonne Road, Warsaw. Adam D. Gibbs found a wallet.