Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 17, at the 3200 block of North Bugle Court, Warsaw. Nathan R. Lafountain reported a theft at his home.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:35 a.m. Wednesday, July 20, at the 300 block of Mulberry Street, North Webster. Donald E. Mort reported stolen tackle boxes.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:07 p.m. Monday, July 18, at the 600 block of West Pike Street, Warsaw. Angela S. Boyd reported medication stolen from her home.
- 11:17 a.m. Monday, July 18, at the 200 block of Eastlake Drive, Warsaw. Chandler S. Strickler turned in a credit card, found at Walmart, to the Warsaw Police Department.
- 11:17 a.m. Monday, July 18, at the 300 block of North Lake Street, Warsaw. A woman reported being battered by her roommate.
- 3:12 p.m. Sunday, July 17, at the 100 block of East Canal Street, Warsaw. Officers responded to a verbal altercation in Central Park.