Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:27 a.m. Monday, July 11, 200 block of West School Street, Leesburg. Dave E. Eckelberger reported criminal mischief to four vehicles.
- 12:33 a.m. Sunday, July 10, 1300 block of East CR 1150N, Milford. Brian A. Wuthrich reported a theft of two calves from his property.
- 12:31 a.m. Sunday, July 10, 3700 block of West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Trista Marie Bartman reported a stolen cell phone.
- 5:03 a.m. Saturday. July 9, 9100 block of North CR 200E, Milford. Personnel at Maple Leaf Farms reported a trespasser.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:35 p.m. Sunday, July 10, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Cheryl A. Haskins reported a theft.
- 8:01 p.m. Saturday, July 9, 900 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Kyle Lucas Alexander reported a theft of items from a vehicle.
- 5:21 a.m. Saturday, July 9, 100 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Personnel at CVS Pharmacy reported criminal mischief and a trespasser.