The North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:35 p.m. Sunday, July 3, at the 700 block of East Willis Park, North Webster. Gregory J. Handel reported a missing Samsung Galaxy cell phone.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:23 p.m. Wednesday, July 6, at the 2900 block of Sharon Street, Winona Lake. Man reported threats being made to his daughter.
- 6:23 a.m. Wednesday, July 6, at the 200 block of East CR 1150N, Milford. Stephen S. Dilley reported four slashed tires on three different vehicles.
- 10:52 a.m. Tuesday, July 5, at the 9100 block of East Ross Drive, Syracuse. Richard A. Lane reported a stolen boat cover valuing approximately $1,000.
- 12:04 a.m. Monday, July 4, at the 3100 block of East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Officers responded to a battery in Merrywood Trailer Park.
The Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:05 a.m. Tuesday, July 5, at the 1300 block of North Long Drive, Syracuse. Michael A. Wilkison reported stolen clothing and prescription medication.
- 3:21 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, at the 600 block of South Forest Lane, Syracuse. Kyanne R. Adkins reported the theft of television and a Playstation 3.
The Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:51 a.m. Wednesday, July 6, at the 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Two found bicycles were dropped off at the police station.
- 11:29 a.m. Wednesday, July 6, at the 3600 block of Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Melinda F. Salmons reported damage to the bumper of her car.
- 4:01 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, at the 200 block of Saint Augustines Drive, Warsaw. Melinda A. Quick reported her vehicles front tire was punctured.
- 10:23 a.m. Wednesday, July 6, at the 400 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Penguin Point reported a theft of $556.65.