Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department responded to the following incidents:
- 10:11 p.m. Saturday, July 2, 8400 block of East Epworth Forest Road, North Webster. Melanie Washington reported broken window in her vehicle.
- 10:05 p.m. Saturday, July 2, 300 block of East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Michael Eldridge reported battery between two males.
- 11:11 a.m. Saturday, July 2, 8900 block of East Hatchery Road, Syracuse. Personal with Hertz Vehicles LLC reported a stolen Toyota.
- 6:01 p.m. Friday, July 1, 300 block of South Rowland Avenue, Leesburg. Teresa Mann reported a fraud.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department responded to the following incident:
- 6:24 p.m. Friday, July 1, 400 block of North Dolan Drive, Syracuse. Nichole Thomas reported threats and intimidation.