The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Jesse V. Avalos, Leesburg, $1,685.04
Roberta M. Hershberger, Warsaw, $2,714.96
Dan L. Shively, Warsaw, $1,179.76
- Blackford Law Office v. Ashley Bender, Warsaw, $1,714.52
- Warsaw Community School Corporation v. Shanda Calhoun, Warsaw, $960.10
- McHatton-Sadler Funeral Chapel v.
Matthew Carver, Warsaw, $1,369.56
James Hollon, Claypool, $2,137.36
Max Menzie Jr., Warsaw, $4,013.65
Brian Perez, Warsaw, $2,005
Lori Quier, Claypool, $2,237.20
Darrell Thompson, Warsaw, $1,966
- Warsaw Health System, LLC v.
Renee E. Caudill, Claypool, $1,795.37
Rhonda L. Davis, Warsaw, $3,401.28
Rhonda F. Hackworth, Burket, $2,667.10
Christopher Jagger, Warsaw, $4,386.10
Stacey S. Leek, Warsaw, $1,273.93
David M. Manuszak, Pierceton, $1,130.75
Sara A. Whiteman, Claypool, $1,045.30
- Money Matters Professional v.
Jose M. Cordero, Warsaw, $1,436.03
Nathan A. Lamb, North Manchester, $442
James E. Lisenbee, Warsaw, $424.80
Kristina Mentzer, Fort Wayne, $466.58
Aaron M. Phillips,Warsaw, $537.80
John D. Reed, Akron, $534
Stephanie Walker, Claypool, $1,235.83
Ashley A. Warren, Etna Green, $467
- David Unhoch v.
Angela Davis, Mentone, $2,805.41
Jonathan Davis, Mentone, $2,805.41
- One Advantage LLC FKA First Source v. Steven D. Dunkel, Warsaw, $1,656.08
- Snow and Sauerteig LLP v.
Michael S. Eldridge, Warsaw, $2,091.95
Darrin R. Gibbs, Warsaw, $876.86
Jacqueline M. Guy, Warsaw, $5,210.22
Madeline J. Islas, Warsaw, $4,838.28
Michelle R. Mayer, Warsaw, $2,834.45
Beth Allen McAfoose, Warsaw, $1,591.35
Mary E. McNeely, Warsaw, $5,200.01
Megan Method, Warsaw, $2,049.39
Jennifer Miller-Patterson, Leesburg, $6,121
Debra Minglin, Warsaw, $1,129.33
David A. Ottenhausen, Lakeland, Fla., $698.14
Taylor Patton, Syracuse, $4,107.64
Samantha F. Payton, Pierceton, $865.27
Sonia Romo, Milford, $2,130.60
Jeremy J. Schuh, Claypool, $1,404.11
Loretta Slone, Warsaw, $6,121
Michael J. Stevenson, Warsaw, $6,121
Joseph Taylor, Pierceton, $4,373.47
Randall L. Timmons, Warsaw, $5,787.59
Tommy E. Wadkins, Warsaw, $2,196.59
- Glen Ruch v.
James Gonzalez, Nappanee, $1,631
Dianna Watson, Nappanee, $1,631
- Radiology Inc. v. Jerry Jump, Goshen, $1,396.01
- Pedrozo Properties v. Todd Kennedy, Warsaw, $1,346
- Showbarker LLC v. Mark A. Neal, Syracuse, $1,338.67
- Luis Garcia v. Taylor Shanes, Silver Lake, $834
- Reed, Earhart, Lennox, and Barrett v. Johnathon M. Stump, Syracuse, $1,221.02
- Total Recovery Services Inc. v. Anton Sullivan, Warsaw, $5,114.32
- Pacesetter Financial Services v. Ashton Wharton, Milford, $4,010.93
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Auto Trakk, LLC v. Penny G. Angiano, Pierceton, $8,552.96
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Brandi Couch, Leesburg, $7,263.99
Nicholas Couch, Leesburg, $7,263.99
Mary E. McNeely, Warsaw, $8,251.76
Wendy M. Obacz, Warsaw, $25,636.64
Jacob T. Reiff, Syracuse, $18,869.92
Jesse W. Shealy, Hessmer, La., $8,190.92
- Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. v.
Richard A. Courson, Warsaw, $19,731.53
Aubrey M. Pfister, Winona Lake, $1,456.41
- Midland Funding LLC v.
Diana Crawford, Warsaw, $951.67
Damian Lambright, Syracuse, $1,267.43
Cindy L. Lundy, North Webster, $10,141.71
Austen Miller, Mentone, $861
Lucas Oglesbee, Warsaw, $1,203.62
Nathan Prater, Winona Lake, $989.09
Matthew Shepherd, Mentone, $2,406.82
Stewart Skeans, Warsaw, $2,267.59
Sabas Valencia, Warsaw, $7,569.15
- Cach, LLC v. Carol Elliott, Warsaw, $1,296.12
- Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC v. Alfonso Gomez, Warsaw, $2,953.57
- Pacesetter Financial Services, Inc. v. Albert Himes Jr., Warsaw, $6,250.75
- American Acceptance Co., LLC v. Travis Holland, Warsaw, $3,183.15
- Warsaw Health System, LLC v. Megan S. Layman, North Webster, $11,177.91
- Barclays Bank Delaware v. Arlyn J. Miller, Leesburg, $2,456.45
- Friendly Finance Corporation v. Joshua J. Orcutt, Leesburg, $11,241.10
- Discover Bank v. Jordan Scott, Warsaw, $3,119.66
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Tamara R. Hauff, Silver Lake, $158.50
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Federal National Mortgage v.
John Horn, Warsaw, $81,415.57
Korrina K. Horn, Warsaw, $81,415.57
- Deutsche Bank National Trust v. Justin Mack, $104,133.49
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. v. Jose F. Ramirez, Warsaw, $142,740.21
- PNC Bank, National Association v. Melanie A. Stenstrom, Etna Green, $71,420.83
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Kyle Allen King, 27, Pierceton and Kayla Elizabeth Skinner, 22, Bourbon
Brandon Siever Heim, 27, Warsaw and Brienne Elise Cremean, 25, Winona Lake
Nikola Blazic, 25, Winona Lake and Alicia Kara Hertzler, 23, Winona Lake
Timothy Scott Vermillion, 27, Pierceton and Breanna Lucille Breece, 23, Pierceton
Jason Michael Hedington, 32, Bourbon and Breanne Heather McCallen, 34, Warsaw
Tyler Stuart Maule, 34, Syracuse and Brittany T. Hurst, 27, Syracuse
Luis M. Lobo, 42, Warsaw and Guillermina Cervantes, 45, Warsaw
Paul Russell Roth Jr., 30, Warsaw and Cynthia Ann Sherburne, 23, Warsaw
Jason P. Bolt, 25, Winona Lake and Abib Marilyn Murillo, 21, Goshen
Christopher Shoup, 40, Tinley Park, Ill. and Catherine Beattie, 37, Chicago, Ill.
Jonathan Keith Burch, 22, Warsaw and Jessica Suzanne Goss, 21, Warsaw
Charles F. Parr, 54, Warsaw and Michele L. Biltz, 49, Wabash
Willie Gilbert Fields Jr., 60, Pierceton and Candy Lynn Truman, 45, Pierceton
Coy Ray Fugate, 24, Pierceton and Angel Dawn Snell, 18, Pierceton
James Donald Strodtman, 55, Syracuse and Susan Barbara Shawn Hill, 46, Syracuse
Gage Michael Owens, 22, Winona Lake and Savannah Margaret Glass, 23, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Martz — Barbara J. Martz, Winona Lake, and Zachary P. Martz, Winona Lake. Married: March 28, 1998. Separated: June 13, 2016. There are three minor children.
Cummins — Steven D. Cummins Jr., Etna Green, and Jackie L. Cummins, Etna Green. Married: Nov. 15, 2012. Separated: May 15, 2016. There are two minor children.
Mulligan — Michael T. Mulligan, Warsaw, and Melissa Y. Mulligan, Winona Lake. Married: Aug. 5, 2000. Separated: April 1, 2016. There are two minor children.
Scott — Michael E. Scott, Leesburg, and Lisa L. Scott, Warsaw. Married: July 3, 2000. Separated: Nov. 1, 2015. There are no minor children.
Overpeck — Joshua P. Overpeck, Warsaw. and Kimberly Overpeck, Wabash. Married: Feb. 8, 2010. Separated: June 8, 2011. There is one minor child.
Dotson — Zekiel Dotson, Warsaw, and Amanda Dotson, Warsaw. Married: Sept. 18, 2004. Separated: June 7, 2011. There are two minor children.
Tregilus — Rhonda Tregilus, Claypool, and Michael Tregilus, North Manchester. Married: May 22, 2014. Separated: June 1, 2016. There are no minor children.