Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:03 p.m. Saturday, June 11, 2500 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a death.
- 8:47 a.m. Saturday, June 11, 200 block of South Main Street, Leesburg. Personnel at Freedom Oil Express reported a drive-off theft of gasoline.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:02 a.m. Sunday, June 12, 400 block of South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Officers received complaints about an incident of public intoxication.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3 p.m. Sunday, June 12, 100 block of South Wood Street, Warsaw. Kelly Jo Shepherd reported ongoing harassment.
- 12:59 p.m. Sunday, June 12, 600 block of South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Employees at Good to Go reported receiving a counterfeit $50 bill.
- 3 p.m. Saturday, June 11, 700 block of North Parker Street, Warsaw. Christopher Lee Tompkins reported a theft of money.