WARSAW — The city of Warsaw Parks and Recreation Department is offering free Community Canoeing this Saturday, June 4 from noon to 4 p.m. at Center Lake Beach (East side of the swimming pier, behind the Pavilion).
No registration is required. An annual waiver and rules sheet must be signed by each participant (must be signed by parent for anyone under age 18). Canoes are available for community use. Canoes are first-come, first served and may be used in timed increments. All equipment and life vests provided.
All participants will be briefed on safety measures prior to canoeing. All canoeing will be supervised by staff. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, sunshine and Center Lake while learning to navigate a canoe. Our next Community Canoeing dates and time are:
- Monday, June 20, Saturday 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, June 25, noon – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16, noon – 4 p.m.
- Monday, July 18, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30, noon – 4 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 1, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 12, noon – 4 p.m.