Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:18 p.m. Monday, May 30, 7300 block of West Ben Lane, Clyapool. William Thomas Stump reported a battery.
- 6:59 a.m. Sunday, May 29, 12900 block of West CR 1000S, Akron. The pastor at Olive Bethel Church reported a broken window to the building.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:22 p.m. Sunday, May 29, 13400 block of North Main Street, Milford. Crispin Hermosillo Deanda reported a stolen license plate.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:02 p.m. Monday, May 30, 200 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Brooke Ann Schmerber reported a threat.
- 10:06 a.m. Monday, May 30, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Employees at Walmart reported theft of alcohol and household goods.
- 7:29 a.m. Monday, May 30, 1600 block of Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. Christopher Adam Wooldridge Jr. reported a theft of electronics and money from a vehicle.