Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:37 p.m. Wednesday, May 25, EMS C29A Lane, Warsaw. A battery was reported.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:50 p.m. Saturday, May 28, 100 block of South Main and Emeline Streets, Milford. A juvenile was reported as a runaway.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:29 p.m. Saturday, May 28, 7200 block of North SR 13, North Webster. Officers responded to a business alarm at Indiana Dimensional Products and discovered an open window.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:41 p.m. Sunday, May 29, 300 block of West Market St., Warsaw. Owens employees reported criminal mischief to a cart return.
- 1:26 p.m. Sunday, May 29, 700 block of East Clark Street, Warsaw. Tony Slone reported a theft.
- 12:09 p.m. Sunday, May 29, 500 block of Clinic Court, Warsaw. Tina Fenix reported criminal mischief to the front door of her residence.
- 3:44 a.m. Sunday, May 30, 100 block of East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a burglary and report of pointing a firearm.
- 1:36 p.m. Saturday, May 29, 300 block of North Lake Street, Warsaw. One adult female was arrested for battery resulting in moderate bodily injury.
- 5:37 p.m. Saturday, May 28, 1200 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Jeramy Reese reported criminal mischief of damage to a company vehicle at Advanced Auto Parts.
- 4 p.m. Saturday, May 28, 100 block of East Canal Street, Warsaw. There were reports of illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.