The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v. Bryan K. Besson, Warsaw, $5,319.27
- Green & Grossnickle LLP v.
Benjamin Byall, Kimmell, $657.21
Dustin P. Hepler, Milford, $1,151.88
- The Collection Company v.
Katherine D. Emmons, Warsaw, $94
Brittanie L. Prater, Pierceton, $1,502
- Shafer Rentals LLC v.
Jeremy Jones, Warsaw, $1,631
Tanisha Sexton, Warsaw, $1,631
- SAC Finance, Inc. v.
Matthew A. Everly, West Lafayette, $4,982.89
Dawn E. Wallis, Burket, $4,982.89
- R & T Green Acres v. Genaro Landa, Warsaw, $5,083
- Chad Zartman v.
Patrick Manges, Warsaw, $1,716
Anna Stamper, Warsaw, $1,376
Dale Stamper, Warsaw, $1,376
- Milford Meadows v. Brady Rose, Milford, $3,025.49
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Springleaf Financial Services v. Philip Amstutz, Milford, $6,658.34
- One Advantage, LLC v. Michael J. Baker, Syracuse, $7,554.82
- Chiphone Federal Credit Union v.
Deborah Beer, Syracuse, $9,342.35
James Beer, Syracuse, $9.342.35
- North Central Co-Op v. CD Pork, Inc., North Manchester, $120,913.33
- Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC v. Vicki S. Dunithan, Syracuse, $3,329.68
- Warsaw Health System, LLC v.
Angela R. Groves, Warsaw, $42,276.46
Roy L. Mullins, Claypool, $8,065.65
- Cach, LLC v. Craig Hilbrich, Syracuse, $1,057.30
- Creditmax Inc. v. Rosanna M. Maitland, LaPorte, $6,635.97
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Beverly D. McGuire, Winona Lake, $8,425.48
Samuel G. McGuire, Westville, $8,425.48
Eric D. Miller, Milford, $6,480.22
- Personal Finance Company v.
Brian A. Miller, Warsaw, $6,792.21
Rebecca Miller, Warsaw, $6,974.89
- Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC v. Danny Moon, Warsaw, $715.26
- SAC Finance, Inc. v. Alex L. Poe, Pierceton, $7,254
- Pacesetter Financial Services, Inc. v. Zechariah Small, North Webster, $7,975.74
- Midland Credit Management Inc. v. Dennis A. Smith, Etna Green, $7,765.27
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- HSBC Bank USA, National Association v. Inocencio Beltran, Warsaw, $67,288.31
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. v. William Perry, Silver Lake, $88,904.52
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Failure of occupant to use a safety belt ($25) — Timothy J. Fournier
Speeding — Laura E. Horban, Rochester, $158.50; Grzegorz R. Grezgorczyk, Chicago, Ill., $158.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Andrew Josef Strack, 30, Harrisonburg, Va., and Carolyn Ramona Shainheit, 30, Harrisonburg, Va.
De La Cruz-Powell
Ramon De La Cruz, 41, Winona Lake, and Autumn Brook Powell, 39, Winona Lake
Michelle Angelica Rivas, 25, Warsaw, and Emerson Craig Butts, Jr., 26, Warsaw
Rebecka Jo Bremer, 30, Leesburg, and Michael Edward Zorn, 45, Leesburg
Wendi Dawn Rummel, 49, Milford, and Wesley Darting, 55, Clayton, Mich.
Kathryn Rhamey, 24, Mentone, and Taylor Kennedy, 24, Mentone
Tameka Layne Guerin, 22, Warsaw, and Israel Allan Warren, 23, Leesburg
Darwin Lee Hurd, 43, Warsaw, and Jody Lynn Miller, 37, Warsaw
Christopher Charles Stath, 37, Lincoln, Neb., and Amy Christina Utt, 38, Lincoln, Neb.
John Olen Hochstetler, 24, Nappanee, and Nora Jean Hochstetler, 19, Nappanee
Retraction: Ink Free News would like to make a retraction and apology to Amanda Elnora Woods for erroneously stating she was pregnant at the time of her filing of a marriage dissolution and IFN’s reporting of it last week, May 20.
The following couples have applied for marriage dissolutions in Kosciusko County Superior and Circuit courts:
Fisher — Dominic Fisher, Leesburg, and Bambi Fisher, Warsaw. Married: April 23, 2007. Separated: May, 2015. There are two minor children.
Long — Julie A. Long, Kosciusko County, and John J. Long, Corbin, Ky. Married: Jan. 30, 2015. Separated: Dec. 3, 2015. There are no minor children.
Crance — Anthony R. Crance, Syracuse, and Whitney Crance, Syracuse. Married: Oct. 31, 2014. Separated: May 3, 2016. There are two minor children.
Woods — Amanda E. Woods, Warsaw, and Ryan M. Woods, Pierceton. Married: Nov. 11, 2006. Separated: May 10, 2016. There are three minor children.
Harris — Ronda K. Harris, Kosciusko County, and Ryan E. Harris, Pierceton. Married: Aug. 16, 2009. Separated: May 16, 2016. There are no minor children.
Gawthrop — Amanda Gawthrop, North Webster, and Michael Gawthrop, North Webster. Married: July 5, 2014. Separated: May 10, 2016. There is one minor child.
Guilliam — Elizabeth Guilliam, Warsaw, and Rodney Guilliam, Lagrange. Married: June 3, 2003. Separated: August, 2012. There are two minor children.
Rohrer — Gregory A. Rohrer, Warsaw, and Alexandria B. Rohrer, Bourbon. Married: Sept. 2, 2011. Separated: April 5, 2014. There are no minor children.
Higgins — Kristi K. Higgins, Sidney, and Joshua B. Higgins, Warsaw. Married: April 6, 2015. Separated: May 15, 2016. There are no minor children.
Swihart-Aldrich — Sally Swihart, Warsaw, and George Aldrich Jr., Crossville, Tenn. Married: June 5, 2014. Separated: Aug. 1, 2014. There are no minor children.
Gunter — Shaylynn Gunter, Warsaw, and David Gunter, Warsaw. Married: Oct. 19, 2013. Separated: April 29, 2016. There are no minor children.