Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:35 p.m. Thursday, May 12, 4300 block of North Old Road 15, Warsaw. Robert G. Nichter reported a theft of miscellaneous items and recordings from his home.
- 5:46 p.m. Thursday, May 12, 200 block of West State Street, Etna Green. Stacy L. Cripps reported theft of a firearm.
- 10:32 a.m. Thursday, May 12, 100 block of EMS B3A Lane, Leesburg, Robert Wayne Pundt reported a battery.
- 8:50 a.m. Thursday, May 12, 7100 block of East CR 500S, Pierceton. Brenda Kay Ball reported a battery.
- 12:51 a.m. Thursday, May 12, 3500 block of West Hill Lake Road, Claypool. Shea Lin Kelly reported a tire rim was thrown through her window.
- 6:09 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, 5100 block of East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Officers received complaints of a dog running at large.
- 1:06 p.m. Monday, May 9, 100 block of EMS C29A Lane, Warsaw. Robert Zemaitis reported a theft of a boat gas can.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:29 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, 700 block of East Boydston Mill Drive, North Webster. Amanda S. Gawthrop reported a domestic battery.
- 7:03 p.m. Monday, May 9, 500 block of North Second street, North Webster. Robert F. Kelley reported a burglary, with several miscellaneous items, electronics and money stolen.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:12 p.m. Thursday, May 12, 700 block of West Center Street, Warsaw. Officers received calls about a juvenile runaway.