Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- Midnight Wednesday, April 27, 9700 block of South CR 750W, Claypool. Milford E. Stephens reported theft of an air compressor, nail guns and a heater.
- 5:39 p.m. Friday, April 29, 1600 block of East CR 75N, Warsaw. Mary J. Sherrill reported a theft of medications.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6 p.m. Friday, April 29, 1200 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Employees at Meijer reported two juveniles shoplifting.
- 11 a.m. Friday, April 29, 288 block of Miner Drive, Warsaw. Angelica Wolfe reported a domestic battery in the presence of a child.
- 8 p.m. Thursday, April 28, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Nicole Marie Wisenbaugh reported a stolen license plate.