Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 13, 2400 block of West CR 250S, Warsaw. Angel Marie Smith reported a battery.
- 11:48 a.m. Wednesday, April 13, 2500 block of East Oak Lane, Warsaw. Billy T. Bryant reported a fraud.
- Midnight Monday, April 11, 5700 bock of East Pickwick Road, Warsaw. Keith A. Wronka reported an overnight break-in at the Channel Marker.
- 7:45 a.m. Wednesday, April 13, 3600 block of South Bruner Road, Warsaw. Brett Alan Kneller reported a prescription fraud.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:09 a.m. Friday, April 8, 200 block of North Perry Drive, Milford. Officers responded to reports of a suspicious person in the area.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- Midnight Monday, April 11, 200 block of East Main Street, Syracuse. Employees at Affordable Furniture and More reported an attempted burglary.
- 11:37 p.m. Sunday, April 10, 700 block of South Lakeside Drive, Syracuse. Employees at the Main Channel Marina reported a theft of money.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:33 a.m. Wednesday, April 13, 2200 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. Mary E. Grubbs reported her purse was stolen from a shopping cart.
- 9 a.m. Monday, April 11, 1300 block of Mariners Drive, Warsaw. William N. Booth reported a theft of a wallet from a locker.