Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:53 p.m. Monday, April 4, 3900 block of North Meadow Ridge Drive, Warsaw. Kristy Leeper reported a burglary.
- 6:21 p.m. Sunday, April 3, 11800 block of North Strohs Drive, Syracuse. Paul D. Bojrab reported a burglary of miscellaneous household goods.
- 7:06 p.m. Wednesday, March 30, 4300 block of South Lakeshore Drive, Mentone. Rachel Marie Hamman reported an aggravated battery.
- 6:39 p.m. Wednesday, March 30, 1200 block of North Sir Gallahad Place, Cromwell. Carol K. Hughes reported damage to her vehicle.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:34 a.m. Monday, April 4, 400 block of W. Boston Street, Syracuse. Jackie Michelle Sheline reported criminal mischief to two vehicles.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:42 p.m. Monday, April 4, 3300 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Employees at dollar general reported an armed robbery.
- 5:08 p.m. Monday, April 4, 5200 block of Heron Boulevard, Warsaw. Rosario De Leon reported a vehicle vandalism.
- 10:15 a.m. Monday, April 4, 1500 block of East Clark Street, Warsaw. Police responded to reports of a juvenile runaway.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 30, 100 block of West 12th Street, Winona Lake. Lona D. Kitchens reported a fraud.