Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:38 p.m. Saturday, April 2, 2100 block South SR 13, Pierceton, Courtney M. MaGarvey reported a fight.
- 6:50 p.m. Friday, April 1, 400 block South SR 13, south of Old SR 13, Pierceton Leanne E. Francis reported a physical incident that occurred in front of a child less than 16 years of age.
- 5:04 p.m. Friday, April 1, 200 block East Nelson Drive, Milford. Officers responded to a disorderly conduct complaint which led to an intimidation arrest.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:44 a.m. Thursday, March 31, 300 block East Huntington Street, North Webster. Jason E. Schmidt reported the theft of janitorial supplies.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:25 a.m. Monday, April 4, 2200 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officials at Owens Supermarket reported the theft of alcohol. Value: $45.98
- 1:07 p.m. Sunday, April 3, 700 block W. Center Street, Warsaw. Katie K. Bowser reported a battery.
- 10:29 a.m. Sunday, April 3, 300 block North Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Bruce L. Knouff reported damage to the hood of his vehicle.
- 7:25 a.m. Sunday, April 3, 2200 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officials at Owens Supermarket reported an individual stole cigarette cartons value: $2,722.54.
- 9:22 p.m. Sunday, April 3, 3100 block Heron Boulevard, Warsaw. Chelsea M. Rapp reported damage to an apartment door.
- 1:23 a.m. Sunday, April 3, 400 block North Maple Avenue, Warsaw. Jason M. Wade reported the theft of a concrete bench from Oakwood Cemetery.