By VALERIA FISHER
Adult Programming Coordinator
WARSAW — The Warsaw Community Public Library will be hosting the following events:
- Cookbook Club will meet from 10-11 a.m. Monday, April 4. Come to sample bread pudding and bring your favorite bread pudding recipes.
- Friends of the Warsaw Community Public Library will meet at 1 p.m. Monday, April 4.
- Teen Movie will be showing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed from 2-4:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 5. Call (574) 267-6011 or visit WCPL website for more information.
- Diabetes Academy will meet from 6-7 p.m. Tuesday, April 5. Basic information and terminology with guest speaker Cindy Smith, R.D., C.D.E. Educator. Registration is required and you can register here.
- Drop in Zone is open from 2-4 p.m. Wednesday, April 6. Grades sixth through 12 only. Drop in to play video games and board games or watch a movie and enjoy snacks.
- Off the Shelf Reading Group will meet from 2-3 p.m. Thursday, April 7. They will be discussing “The Boy in the Striped Pajamas” by John Boyne.
- Lake City Piecemakers Quilt Club will meet from 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Friday, April 8.
- Chess Club will be meet from 10 a.m. to noon every Saturday in April. Bring a chess set if you have one. The club is for beginners and experts.
- The Knit & PURL Club will meet from 6-7:45 p.m. Monday, April 11. It is for beginners and experts and help is available so bring your projects.
- Writers Club will meet from 6:30-7:45 p.m. Monday, April 11. Topics are: Taxes, a necessary Evil, April Showers and Vacations.
- Genealogy Club will meet from 11-12 p.m. Tuesday, April 12.
- Planning Your Spring Garden presentation will be from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 12. The Guest speaker will be Amanda Zambrano, Master Gardener intern. Registration is required and you can register here.
- Make it & Take it Crafts: Book Clock will meet from 2-4 p.m. Wednesday, April 13. Upcycle a book into a clock. The cost is $10 and registration is required. You can register here.
- Movie Day will be showing The Secret Garden from 4-5:45 p.m. Thursday, April 14. Call (574) 267-6011 or visit WCPL website for more information.
- Book Sale will be from 10 a.m. through 5 p.m. Friday, April 15.
- Hooked on Crochet will meet from 6-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 19. Bring your projects as there is help is available.
- Community Read discussion from 6-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 19. They will be discussing, “The Great Tales & Poems of Edgar Allen Poe.”
- Canning Basics class will meet from 6-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 19. Learn some tricks and tips to can your own food. Registration is required and you can register here.
- Gluten Free Support Group will meet from 12:15-1:15 p.m. Wednesday, April 20. Find out what foods you can eat and what restaurants to visit. Get the support you need from others and try a gluten free snack.
- Card Making class will meet from 6-7:45 p.m. Monday, April 25. They’ll be making 3 cards and a $4 non-refundable deposit is required during registration at the Reference Desk. You can register at the library.
- Microsoft Word Basics class will meet from 6-7 p.m. Monday, April 25. Registration is required and opens at 8 a.m. Friday, April 1.
- Evening Book Club will meet from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 26.