Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:09 a.m. Monday, March 14, 100 block EMS T36 Lane, Leesburg. Kandace L. Kesler reported items stolen from her unlocked vehicle. Missing were an iPod and wallet. Value: $125.
- 8:09 a.m. Monday, March 14, 200 block EMS T46 Lane, Leesburg. Brian Zeigler reported items stolen from his unlocked vehicle. Missing were a Toshiba laptop, Bluetooth headset, LED flashlight and tape measure. Value: $590.
- 7:14 p.m. Sunday, March 13, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Johnathan Tyler Paul Mallery notified police regarding an argument he had with another individual.
- 12:57 p.m. Saturday, March 12, 300 block South Main Street, Claypool. Linda Sue Bryant reported the theft of a 2003 Chevrolet Impala. Value: $7,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:24 p.m. Monday, March 14, 2700 block East Durbin Street, Warsaw. Skyler L. Seitz reported her storage unit at Barkers Keepsafe was broken into and items stolen. Taken were multiple boxes of clothing, miscellaneous purses, DVDs, Xbox 360 with six games, Super Nintendo with six games, stereo speakers and wall art. Value: $400.
- 12:36 p.m. Monday, March 14, 2400 block Jalynn St., Warsaw. Officials at Lowes reported the theft of two DeWalt drills. Value: $478.