Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9 a.m. Friday, March 11, 300 block of South Clay Street, Claypool. Suzzanne Renee Bloom reported a fraud on her bank account.
- 9:22 a.m. Tuesday, March 7, 2400 block of West Wildwood Trail, Warsaw. Louis J. Milos reported an invasion of privacy.
- 8:28 a.m. Monday, March 7, 1200 block of Meadow Lark Boulevard, Warsaw. Jason T. Holloway reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:09 p.m. Friday, March 11, 200 block of West Emeline Street, Milford. Lindsay Lee Ann Stutzman reported a runaway.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:12 p.m. Wednesday, March 9, 600 block of South Main Street, North Webster. Employees at CVS reported a theft of beer.