The following people were booked in the Elkhart County Detention Facility:
- Brandon Jay Chilcutt, 26, 502 S. Manor Drive, Syracuse, arrested for burglary-forced entry. No bond listed.
- Traci Dianne Craig, 27, 39 Meadows, Nappanee, arrested for prostitution, public intoxication and disorderly conduct. Bond: $9,000.
- Stephen Ray Hayes, 26, 409 W. Syracuse St., Milford, arrested for possession of marijuana. No bond listed.
The following people were booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Austin Taylor Marsillett, 20, 1342 Bedford Drive, New Haven, arrested for invasion of privacy, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $1,500 cash.
- Michael Ray Bentley, 43, 5730 S. Woodland Lane, Warsaw, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a BAC equal to or greater than .15. Bond: $700 cash.
- Joseph Harley Yocum, 38, 9205 W SR 25, Mentone, arrested for intimidation with a deadly weapon. Bond: $11,000 surety.
- Marco Antonio Trinidad, 42, 6008 Moeller Road, Fort Wayne, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $750 CASH.
- Trenton William Walker, 33, 333 Lakeland Drive, Warsaw, arrested for driving while suspended. Bond: $183.50 cash
- Latosha Lee Douglas, 41, 432 S. Washington St., Warsaw, arrested for DWS. Bond: $400 cash.
- Derek Michael Bruner, 26, 410 Kincaide St., Warsaw, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $25,000 surety.
- Carrie Lynn Conner, 26, 173 EMS T25 Lane, Leesburg, arrested for failure to stop after an accident. Bond: $600 cash.
- Douglas Eugene McNees, 39, 368 E. 575N. Leesburg, arrested on a body attachment. Bond: $750 cash.
The following people were booked in the Marshall County Jail:
- Allison Marie Hillyer, 31, Plymouth, arrested for an outstanding warrant and unlawful possession of a syringe. Bond: $3,500.
- Steven Lawrence Johnson, 27, Park Forest, Ill., arrested for possession of marijuana, salvia, hashish, hash oil and a warrant out of Fulton County.
- Romal Phillip Jenkins, 37, Chicago, arrested for possession of cocaine, over 3 grams and dealing a schedule I-III substance.
- Isaiah Nathaniel Good, 21, Argos, arrested for OWI endangering a person under the age of 18, OWI with a BAC greater than .15 percent, operating a vehicle without ever receiving a license, and carrying a handgun without a license.
- Trevor David Roth, 20, Plymouth, arrested for possession of marijuana over 30 grams and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
- Philip Rayon Tate, 35, Fort Wayne, arrested for OWI endangering a person, OWI with a BAC greater than .15 percent and intimidation.