Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents
- 9:55 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 28, 100 block EMS B6B Lane, Leesburg. Starolee L. Prout notified police an individual broke several windows at her residence.
- 2:29 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 28, 9200 block west SR 25, Mentone. Amanda L. Yocum reported a domestic matter.
- 4:41 p.m. Monday, Feb. 29, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Rita D. Elder reported her debit card had been used to purchase gasoline outside the area over the weekend totaling $126.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:07 p.m. Friday, Feb. 26, 300 block South Edgewater Drive, Syracuse. Dustin D. Miller reported threats.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:38 a.m. Monday, Feb. 29, 300 block Argonne Road, Warsaw. Ranger Materials reported building broken into and a cash box along with two iPhone 65s were stolen. Value: $370
- 10:24 p.m. Friday, Feb. 26, 400 block Argonne Road, Warsaw. Officials at Freedom Oil Express reported a drive off of $20.11 in gasoline.
- 10:02 a.m. Friday, Feb. 26, 100 block SR 15 and US 30 overpass. Marcus D. Prater reported damage to his vehicle by falling ice chunk as he drove under the over pass.