The following people were booked in the Elkhart County Detention Facility:
- Taylor Wayne Wolfe, 20, 753 N. Main St., Nappanee, arrested for domestic battery in the presence of a minor and strangulation. No bond listed.
- Charles Scarbrough-Wimmer, 22, 19022 Fourth St., New Paris, arrested for resisting law enforcement, possession of paraphernalia/possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $270.
- Andrea Rae Browne, 37, 402 Pleasant Acres Drive, Nappanee, arrested for operating a vehicle with a BAC of .08 or above, OWI-felony and OWI. Bond: $3,000.
- Brittany Janice Eakright, 22, 4458 N. Maple Way, Leesburg, arrested for receiving stolen property. Bond: $3,000.
- Aaron Scott Moser, 21, 257 N. Hartman St., Nappanee, arrested for OWI, OWI with a BAC of .15 or more and OWI endangering a person. No bond listed.
The following people were booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Thomas Foster Smith, 34, 3403 S. 550W, Mentone, arrested for possession of a narcotic. Bond: $5,000 surety and $250 cash.
- Kristopher A. Hill, 29, 3194 18B Road, Tippecanoe, arested for driving while suspended. Bond: $450 cash.
- Justin Mark Gibson, 28, 25521 CR 30, Goshen, arrested for OWI with a BAC equal to or greater than .15. Bond: $700 cash.
- Mallory Lynn Zellmer, 24, 1808 Short Ridge Drive, Warsaw, arrested for OWI-Prior, $5,000 surety and $250 cash.
- Wilfredo Junior Garcia, 20, 4638 E. Woodland Acres Drive, Syracuse, arrested for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, illegal transport of alcohol by a minor. Bond: $400.
- Demetrius Sterling Miller, 28, 478 Clinic Court, Warsaw, arrested for failure to appear. No bond.
- Henry George Slater, 33, 5737 S. Woodland Lane, Warsaw, arrested for possession of a precursor, unlawful sale of a precursor. Bond: $5,000 surety and $250 cash.
- Jeremy Dewayne Baker, 24, 7881 E. 500S, Pierceton, arrested for attempt to commit a felony, dealing meth, possession of a precursor, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia, manufactureing meth. Bond: $10,000 surety and $250 cash.
- Joshua Brandon Bolkert, 30, 2198 W. Unoin St., Claypool, arrested for possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $600 cash.
- Courtney Adam Bowers, 35, 6784 W. SR 114, Silver Lake, arrested for possesson of marijuana. Hold for another agency.
The following individual was booked in the Marshall County Jail:
- Isaac David Rich, 18, Plymouth, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person, operating a vehicle while intoxicated – controlled substance; and reckless driving.