Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- Noon Sunday, Feb. 21, 8900 block of West CR 750N, Etna Green. Personnel at Zion Mennonite Church reported a break-in.
- 9 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 14, 3500 block of West CR 100S, Warsaw. Rhonda J. Schiffer reported a theft from a safe.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:24 a.m. Friday, Feb. 26, 400 block of Argonne Road, Warsaw. Workers at Freedom Oil Express reported a drive-off theft of gas.
- 10:02 a.m. Friday, Feb. 26, 100 block of SR 15 and US 30 overpass, Warsaw. Marcus D. Prater reported damage to a vehicle from ice falling off of the underpass.
- 1:42 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 26, 500 block of Chinworth Court, Warsaw. Jill Anne Farster reported a violation of a protective order.