The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Warsaw Health System v.
Amy L. Adams, Warsaw, $1,072.45
Coy Fugate, Pierceton, $3,501.15
James A. Glant, Claypool, $2,023.42
Laurie K. Head, Warsaw, $3,145.79
- Carl Miller v.
Alexandria Berkes, Syracuse, $1,175.50
Laura Huff, Syracuse, $1,175.50
- Snow and Sauerteig v. Tracey Cierpilowski, Syracuse, $2,378.46
- Heron Preserve v. Dena Delion, Warsaw, $1,623.38
- Robin Waters v. Tammy Dishman, Warsaw, $1,567
- Joanne M. Kolbe v. Roberta Guevara, Warsaw, $4,542
- Centennial Cellular Tri-State v. Kathy King, Warsaw, $2,504.19
- The Collection Company v.
Shane G. Menzie, Pierceton, $5,296.26
Gloria I. and Ricardo Saldivar, Warsaw, $1,244.20
- Oakwood Resort LLC v. Rocky Powers, Syracuse, 1,620
- Northern Indiana Public Service Co. v. Heather E. Richardson, Hartford, Ky., $5,776.98
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
Beau D. Ryman, Mentone, $1480.50
Peggy J. Stamper, Warsaw, $3,019.15
Cynthia Wagner, Mentone, $3,693.77
David C. Yarian, Warsaw, $948.69
- Statewide Credit Services v.
Troy and Karey A. Skees, Warsaw, $599.23
John Wade, Warsaw, $1,074.33
Debbie and Joe Whybrew, Silver Lake, $346.90
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Garrett E. Balser, Syracuse, $13,538.47
Elsa Garcia, Warsaw, $6,446.84
Christal Krieg, Warsaw, $16,792.89
Vincent C. Marino, Claypool, $12,611.64
Marlis E. Mason, Warsaw, $15,084.11
Eric Spinder, Bremen, $16,792.89
Dwain A. Wise, Cromwell, $12,941.65
- Americredit Financial Services v. Randall W. Creamer, Larwill, $8,290.62
- Lake City Bank v. Santiago Gonzales, Milford, $1,076.91
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v. Hannah A. Martinez, Syracuse, $885.35
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Humdoon L. Choudhry, Naperville, $158.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Daryl Patrick Williams, 23, Mishawaka, and Tasha Michelle Garber, 32, Warsaw.
Donald Lee Jones, 61, Syracuse, and Tamara Ellen Martin, 56, Syracuse.
Monica Jean Lamb, 34, Warsaw, and Marvin Lee Farmer, 35, Warsaw.
Adam William Yeager, 25, Rochester, and Kelly Rae Kimberlin, 22, Sidney.
Jade Reanne Pulsipher, 19, Syracuse, and Ross Richard Harvey, 21, Syracuse.
Kane Anthony Bradley, 19, Winona Lake, and Ashley Kay Moser, 20, Winona Lake.
Amanda Sue Watkins, 31, North Manchester, and Casey James Louden, 28, Warsaw.
Morgan Raye Rogers, 21, Winona Lake, and Joshua Brian Kerns, 22, Greenville, Ohio.
Tomas Velazquez Velazquez, 24, Warsaw, and Stephanie Bonilla, 20, Warsaw.
Mary Elizabeth Corbin, 26, Syracuse, and Kyle Robert Gary, 32, Syracuse.
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Alton — Anthony L. Alton, Kosciusko County, and Billie Jo K. Alton, Houston, Texas. Married: March 13, 1998. Separated: Dec. 2, 2015. There are no minor children.
Culler — Jessica Harrell-Culler, Akron, and Dennis Culler, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 3, 2015. Separated: Sept. 15, 2015. There is one minor child.
Arnold — Veronica Arnold, Warsaw, and Ambrotin Arnold Sr., Zirconia, N.C. Married: Oct. 14, 2014. Separated: Dec. 31, 2014. There are three minor children.
Patrick — Chad E. Patrick, Warsaw, and Cori J. Patrick, Warsaw. Married: May 21, 2005. Separated: Sept. 26, 2015. There are two minor children.