WARSAW — Damages have been estimated following a Sunday evening house fire on Jefferson Street, Warsaw.
According to Warsaw-Wayne Fire Chief Michael Brubaker, damages are approximately $35,000 and the cause was determined to be accidental.
Firefighters were called to the scene when callers reported smoke coming from an upstairs window of a single-family rental house at 413 W. Jefferson St., Warsaw.
Four people lived in the home and all made it out safely, according to Warsaw-Wayne Fire Territory Fire Inspector Joe Fretz. The majority of the damage was to the attic and roof area, though the upstairs living area sustained ceiling and wall damage, as well.