Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 24, 900 block of East Smith Street, Warsaw. Officers performed a welfare check.
- 9:29 p.m. Saturday, Jan., 23, 1000 block of Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Ashton William Goble reported theft of two phones from his vehicle.
- 5:51 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 23, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Amanda B. Fahlbeck reported a physical and verbal altercation with an unknown person.
- 2:18 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 23, 100 block of Canterbury Lane, Warsaw. Julia Marie Rebeles reported a burglary with property damage.
- 3:57 p.m. Friday, Jan. 22, 3600 block of Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Employees at Big R reported theft of power tools and Under Armor clothing.
- 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 20, 700 block of North Parker Street, Warsaw. Amanda Renee Arellanes reported theft and unauthorized use of her debit card.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:25 p.m. Friday, Jan. 22, 900 block of Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Lowell Collins reported a battery.